MICTUNING 30A 125V 3 Prong Generator Power Inlet Box for Backup Power During a Power Outage.
Let generator transmit electricity to inlet box, then to home appliance, prevent power failure and bring convenience to your life.
It is for outdoor use, no more dangerous carbon monoxide fumes from the generator will enter your house.
The indicator light lights up in green when power on, let you know it is working. Wire connections are color coded for easy setup.
Four knockouts located on the left, right, bottom, & back. They are not penetrated, recommended using Step Drill Bit or Hole Cutter to drill through.
Can be installed on the exterior of the house near your main electrical panel. Easy to mount, using nails or screws to fasten the inlet box to any surface.
- 30A Generator Inlet Box - 3 Prong, NEMA L5-30P, 30A 125V, 3750W power inlet box, work with 30A RV generator cord. Max Wire Gauge:10AWG. It allows you to add a generator connection directly to your electrical panel in case you have a power outage
- Green Indicator Light - There is a clear green light on the flip cover, which will light up when the generator is started. The light well indicate whether the power connection is successful and provide safety
- Large Space & Easy Wiring - The generous wiring space increased by 50% than ordinary boxes. Wiring diagram is easy to understand, use a cross screwdriver to easily open the socket panel for easy placement and wiring
- Weatherproof & Sturdy - Power Inlet Box has a rainproof flip cover to prevent rain, moisture and dust entering in. Constructed of iron with anti-corrosive powder-coat paint, well withstand element and last for long time use
- 4-Ways Connection - There are 4 knockouts located on 4 areas (Left, Right, Bottom & Back) as power cord inlets. Knockouts are not penetrated and we recommend using a Step Drill Bit or Hole Cutter to drill through them
- 1 x 30A Generator Inlet Box - 3 Prong