2. Four Modes Setting - Not just "ON/OFF" switch for easy control, it can also adjust 4 modes: Steady On Mode, Momentary Mode, Reset Mode, Memory Mode, satisfy all your needs
4. Wide Compatibility & Safety Protection -Suitable for 12V/24V marine, car, truck, off-road, ATV/UTV, boat, yachts, Caravans, etc. 8 Gang Switch Panel has reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection and over-current protection
- The red cable is used as the master switch electric cable, connecting to the ACC. If you want to light up the LED lamps before the car start-up, please connect the red cable with the battery anode. However, this actions not highly recommended. Because the higher the power is, the sooner the battery will be consumed.
- The yellow cable is regarded as the width lamp of the master switch panel.
- The white cable controls 3 different brightness levels of the switch panel. If you just want to have the brightest switch panel, you can disconnect it.
- Steady On Mode:
Steady On Mode:
Long press ON/OFF switch for 3~5 seconds, the button light will flash, then enter the steady on setting mode.
Step 1: Long press ON/OFF switch for 3~5 seconds, the button light will start to flash (it will flash slowly when enter the steady on setting mode).
Step 2: Short press ON/OFF switch to enter the momentary mode (the button light flashes rapidly).
Step 3: Click the button that you need momentary mode, long press ON/OFF switch for 3~5 seconds. The setting is successful until the button light does not flash.
Step 1: Long press ON/OFF switch for 3~5 seconds, the button light will flash slowly and enter the steady on setting mode.
Step 2: Click all the button to light up.
Step 3: Long press ON/OFF switch again for 3~5 seconds, it is OK to reset.
With memory function, it keeps the same mode after you turn off and then turn on again.
- 1x 8 Gang Switch Panel
- 1x Circuit Control Box
- 1x 60A Circuit Breaker
- 50x Switch Labels
- 4x Necessary Mounting Brackets
- 9x Cable Ties
- Screw Sets & Wiring Harness
- Input Voltage: 12V/24V DC
- Maximum Power: 600W at 12V/1200W at 24V
- Maximum Current: 60A
- Operating Temperature: - 40°C ~ + 150°C
- Maximum Instantaneous Current: 100A