- 8 Gang Switch Panel Kit - Designed to control 8 LED lights or accessories at the same time. By this, you can only use a single panel to control everything and cleans up all wiring harness
- Momentary Push Button Switch - Keep pressing and holding the button = ON, hand away the button = OFF. Good choice for boat horns, starter switches, and other applications in which temporary activation of an electrical current is desired
- Automatic Dimmable - The backlight brightness of the switch panel will change according the brightness of environment. The backlight will brightens in bright places and dims in dark place, which will not influence driver's vision
- Easy Installation - Comes with all things for installation, no need to buy other parts. With different mounting bracket, you can install it anywhere you need. Bonus 50pcs labeling stickers included for DIY your specific need
- Wide Compatibility & Safety Protection -Suitable for 12V/24V marine, car, truck, off-road, ATV/UTV, boat, yachts, Caravans, etc. 8 Gang Switch Panel has reverse polarity protection, over-voltage protection and over-current protection
- The red cable is used as the master switch electric cable, connecting to the ACC. If you want to light up the LED lamps before the car start-up, please connect the red cable with the battery anode. However, this actions not highly recommended. Because the higher the power is, the sooner the battery will be consumed.
- The yellow cable is regarded as the width lamp of the master switch panel.
- The white cable controls 3 different brightness levels of the switch panel. If you just want to have the brightest switch panel, you can disconnect it.
- Total power will go to 600W at 12V, 1200W at 24V and the maximum current is 60A.
- The maximum output current of circuit 1 & 2 is 30A, circuit 3 & 4 is 20A, circuit 5 & 6 is 10A, circuit 7 & 8 is 5A.
- The recommended connection method is to decrease the current gradually from 1 circuit to 8 circuit.
- Make sure all the lamps are connected before connecting the power cable.
- 1x 8 Gang Switch Panel
- 1x Circuit Control Box
- 1x 60A Circuit Breaker
- 50x Switch Labels
- 4x Necessary Mounting Brackets
- 9x Cable Ties
- Screw Sets & Wiring Harness
- Input Voltage: 12V/24V DC
- Maximum Power: 600W at 12V/1200W at 24V
- Maximum Current: 60A
- Operating Temperature: - 40°C ~ + 150°C
- Maximum Instantaneous Current: 100A