- Heavy Duty AC Port Plug - Adopting 3x 14AWG（2.08mm2) wires, rated at 15-amps, 250-volts for peak performance and maximum current flow
- Dual Extension Cords -18" dual extension cable Y splitter creates additional connection and offers plenty of flexibility, adding extra length to your current electronic device cords
- Innovative Design - Unlike other sided power cord, our re-designed power cord outlet located in the center of the back, avoid obstacles perfectly. Also a small hole design at the bottom easily drain off melted snow or excessive dews
- Weatherproof - The snap-fit watertight cap well protects the plug against all the snow, ice, freezing rain and even works well in Western Colorado winters. Nylon housing withstand UV Degradation, Impact, Abrasion, Chemicals
- Easy Installation - Drill a 2" hole where you want to mount this port, secure with 4 screws for a decent OEM look, say goodbye to extra hand wiring or cable modification
18-inch cord is the perfect length to reach your current electronic device cords and 14AWG copper wire allows maximum current flow.
Designed to add an extra AC power connection on your RVs, boats, golf cart, Jep, pickups, towing vehicles, cabins, etc.
Perfect for engine block heaters, battery chargers, RV and marine charging ports, and home improvement applications.
Its water-tight cap makes it accessible in a more convenient location if mounted to the exterior of any vehicle or equipment.
Plug-and-play, just need a 2-inch drilling hole, no hand wiring or modifying cables needed, bonus self-tapping screws included.
- 1x AC Power Port Plug
- 4x Screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.