American Warehouse Manager (Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Operator)
- Daily management of platform warehousing and logistics channels, including channel system configuration, upgrade, maintenance, optimization and exception handling.
- Monitor the overall operation indicators of platform warehousing and logistics channels, analyze the data to find out the reasons that affect cost, timeliness, quality and service and solve the problems.
- Actively connect with sales to obtain front-end requirements for warehousing and logistics channels, and coordinate back-end resource management and control.
- Formulate logistics activity plans based on big data analysis and competitive product research, optimized the front-end logistics service items of the website.
- College degree or above, more than 2 years of work experience. The standards can be appropriately relaxed for excellent interviewee.
- Highly sensitive to data. Have data analysis ability to find internal operation problems and develop solutions.
- Good at inter-departmental communication, resource coordination and pace control, with strong logical thinking ability.
- Experience in warehousing and logistics operation in large e-commerce companies; Experience in logistics quality control, process optimization, planning is preferred.
- Social Insurance: Sign formal labor contracts and pay social insurance according to regulations
- Meal Supplement System: the company provides working lunch or meal supplement
- Annual Tourism: regularly organize 1 to 2 large-scale tourism activities every year
- Company Activities: team dinners, outdoor activities, afternoon tea, birthday parties, etc
- Care for Health: 1 medical examination per year and its expenses will be reimbursed