- Have a deep insight into consumer needs, understand consumer values, and turn them into breakthrough marketing activities to achieve product visibility expansion and reputation maintenance.
- Formulate brand communication strategies according to brand development plans, and be responsible for the focus and planning of brand communication throughout the year.
- Output corresponding creative marketing plans and materials, and implement them to ensure the effect of marketing activities.
- Responsible for the construction of overseas brand system, good at digging effective communication channels, and integrated marketing with internal and external resources.
- Bachelor degree or above, with proficient English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, English can be used as a working language; overseas study or work experience is preferred.
- 2 years or above experience in brand marketing and promotion. Advertising, marketing, news communication, public relations and other related majors are preferred.
- Experienced in brand marketing planning, traded brand overseas business, familiar with various overseas social media or media magazines is preferred.
- Possess strong overall planning, anti-stress ability, team building and management experience.
- Social Insurance: Sign formal labor contracts and pay social insurance according to regulations
- Meal Supplement System: the company provides working lunch or meal supplement
- Annual Tourism: regularly organize 1 to 2 large-scale tourism activities every year
- Company Activities: team dinners, outdoor activities, afternoon tea, birthday parties, etc
- Care for Health: 1 medical examination per year and its expenses will be reimbursed