- Independently complete R&D and design of electronic products, proofing and welding, debugging and testing.
- Independently complete product component selection and relevant documents and certification.
- Conduct product defect analysis and solutions.
- Go to the factory for new product production guidance and quality maintenance.
- 2 years or aboverelated experience, college degree or above, graduated from a major in electronic technology.
- Skilled in using electric soldering iron, thermostatic welding platform, electronic instruments and other testing equipment and PCB design software (Altium Designer, etc.).
- Possess strong logical thinking ability, analytical and practical ability, communication and coordination ability.
- Those who have experience in LED car light products and are familiar with factory manufacturers are preferred.
- Social Insurance: Sign formal labor contracts and pay social insurance according to regulations
- Meal Supplement System: the company provides working lunch or meal supplement
- Annual Tourism: regularly organize 1 to 2 large-scale tourism activities every year
- Company Activities: team dinners, outdoor activities, afternoon tea, birthday parties, etc
- Care for Health: 1 medical examination per year and its expenses will be reimbursed