Q1: How to reset to factory setting and re-pair the Key Fob and NFC Key?
- 1. Pair Key Fob: Insert needle into the FOB hole on the Back Plate while long press Lock Button on the Key Fob until you hear beeping sound.You’ve successfully paired the Key Fob.
- 2. Pair NFC Key: Insert needle into the FOB hole on the Back Plate while placing the NFC Key on the NFC Reader until you hear beeping sound.You’ve successfully paired the NFC Key.
Q2: The Keypad won't lock or unlock.
- 1. First, try unlocking with the Key Fob or NFC Key. If it works, there may be an issue with the keypad module. Please contact us.
- 2. If it still doesn't work, disconnect the wiring, restart the lock, and then attempt to use the keypad to lock or unlock.
- 3. If it remains unresponsive, please perform a factory reset, re-pair the Key Fob and NFC Key, and then retry step one.
Q3: The Key Fob won't lock or unlock.
- 1. Confirm if the Key Fob has power and ensure the Wireless Switch (ON/OFF) on the back is turned on.
- 2. Try unlocking with a password or NFC Key. If it works, the issue may be with the Key Fob. Please contact us.
- 3. If it still doesn't work, disconnect the wiring, restart the RV lock, and test it again.
- 4. If the issue persists, please perform a factory reset, re-pair the Key Fob and NFC Key, and then retry step two.
Q4: NFC Key won't lock or unlock.
- 1. First, determine if it's a NFC Key or Lock issue by using a different NFC Key to unlock. If the lock reports an error, it may be a NFC Key issue; otherwise, it's a Lock issue.
- 2. If it's a NFC Key issue, simply re-pair it.
- 3. If it's a Lock issue, check if the wiring is properly connected. If there's no issue with the wiring, perform a factory reset, re-pair the Key Fob and NFC Key, and check if it works. If it still doesn't, it indicates an issue with the NFC module; please contact us for a replacement.
Q5: Can I keylessly unlock the door from the outside when the Safety Lock(Upper Deadbolt) is locked?
A5: No, you can’t! The only way to unlock from the outside is by using a Mechanical Key.
Q6: Will the batteries quickly drain out?
A6: No, when the door lock’s not in use, it enters standby state which hardly uses power. It’s estimated to last 300 days under standby state.
Q7: Need more copies of Mechanical Keys?
A7: In the package we give 4pcs Mechanical Keys. Every set of keys are unique, hence we cannot provide more identical keys after sale. We advise you to make more copies at the local store.
Q8: How to set new password?
- 1. Long-press Unlock Button on the Keypad for 2s, meanwhile you’ll see backlight flashes.
- 2. Enter the original password(default password is 654321), press Unlock Button to confirm. Backlight flashes.
- 3. Enter the New password twice, press Unlock Button each time when finish.
- 4. Setting Completed.
Note: When setting new password, enter an incorrect password, red indicator flashes with a beep; then enter the correct password, you may continue setting the new password. If you enter an incorrect password during Step3, you’ll need to repeat Step1 to Step4. If there is no action detected in 4s, the door lock exits the password setting state.
Q9: Can I hose the lock directly with water?
A9: The door lock is waterproof, it withstands all weather conditions. However, to ensure its lifespan, it is advised not to immerse the door lock in water or hose it directly for too long. You may wipe with moist cloth to clear the door lock.
Q10: Is my Key Fob waterproof?
A10: No, it is not.
Q11: It’s difficult to shut the door / The door does not shut properly / Door handle is difficult to open.
A11: Adjust the striker plate to make sure there is no obstructions. Make sure the door lock’s front and back are installed centered and aligned with the cutout.
Q12: What battery does the Key Fob Take?
A12: Lithium CR2032 battery.
Q13: The lock emits a loud beep when locking or unlocking. How to mute it?
A13: Enter Sleep Mode by long-pressing the "0" button.
Q14: Which deadbolt does the Front/Back Handle open?
A14: The Front/Back Handle only opens the Upper Deadbolt.
Q15: How to reset the password after multiple incorrect attempts?
A15: You have 5 chances to enter the password incorrectly. If you exceed 5 attempts, you'll need to wait for 5 minutes (there will be an audible prompt). After 5 minutes, you have 3 more attempts. If you fail again, you'll need to perform a factory reset. (During the lockout period, if you successfully use a Mechanical Key or NFC Key to unlock, you won't need to wait for five minutes, and you can use the password to unlock. After three more incorrect attempts, you'll need to perform a factory reset. Each time you enter the correct password, the previous incorrect attempts are cleared.)
Q16: The indicator light is off. What should I do?
A16: Disconnect the wiring harness, wait for 2-3 seconds, and then reconnect it.
Q17: The digital keypad membrane is damaged due to mishandling.
A17: If you need a replacement, please don't hesitate to contact us.