The bus bar terminal block can properly ground and provide power to all your electrical devices. It can be installed anywhere to have a common ground location.
Transparent cover well protect bus bar from dust and moisture. Insulated base ensures no leakage when installed on a metal boat/car body
- High Conductivity - Tin-plated copper bus allowing current up to 150A. Continuous Rating: 130A AC/150A DC; Max Voltage: 300V AC/48V DC; Terminal Screw: M4 x 24; Terminal Stud: M6 x 4
- Wire Organization - 24 Terminal Bus Bars helps to organize and clean up messy wiring, work great for all types of power and ground distribution. Easy to install and held in place by mounting hole on each end
- Transparent Protection Cover - Transparent Polycarbonate cover adds to extra protection, splash proof and dust-proof. It protects from accidental touching of the terminal
- Excellent Durability - Stainless steel studs and screws is anti-rust and anti-corrosion at sea. Base: Fireproof plastic. Glass fiber reinforced Nylon base with optimal mechanical strength and durability
- Wide Application - Widely used in automotive, marine, boat, RV, motorcycle, recreational vehicles, trucks, etc. Perfect for all of your electrical wiring projects
- 1 x 24 Terminal bus bar kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.